Frontend Engineer in Düsseldorf (m/w/d)
GrapeAlliance founded in 2019 has created a digital platform called GrapeManager to collect data, organize it and digitalize the wine industry. In the form of Big-Data and AI applications, we focus on B2B services for the wine world. Within our SaaS-platform our customers - including winegrowers, wine marketing agencies, wine brands and retailers - have the opportunity to analyse the flood of data and to get easy access to all their product prices and product availability on the internet. Therewith it serves as a valuable control tool over real-time distribution, data-based pricing and sales strategies.
We are looking for you as a frontend engineer (m/w/d)
- You develop scalable, stable and fast frontends with modern frameworks.
- From planning and design to realisation, you are responsible for ensuring that our product makes life easier for the wine industry.
- You design a unique experience to our customers by enhancing our applications and websites according to state-of-the-art trends.
- When it comes to frontend and design processes you are the number one driver for continuous quality improvement.
- You always try to transfer our company vision into the design of our tools
- In a fast-paced environment you are prepared to challenge others and be challenged yourself.
We’ll pop the corks if you bring this
- You have experience in working with scalable (frontend) systems.
- You are familiar with at least one of the most common JS frameworks.
- You enjoy working in an agile environment.
- You are ready to learn new technologies, expanding your horizons and leaving your comfort zone.
- You care about sound engineering practices: develop, test, operate and document.
- Having backend knowledge (PHP, Node.js, Go) is a plus to help integrate our frontends.
What’s in it for you
- A modern co-working office in the heart of Düsseldorf with tons of free coffee.
- You take an active role in shaping our fast-growing tech company.
- Your choice of hardware to have the most productive working experience.
- We expect full commitment, in return you get flexible working hours, the possibility of home office and +30 days holiday.
- We care about our team and write TRUST in capital letters.
- Flat hierarchies with a „Let’s do it!“ mentality.
Apply now in just 2 minutes with our online form